Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 202%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 256 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.061 NGN / GHS
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 110% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,427,213 ₦ (GH₵42,280) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,630,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (about 1 hour ago)