Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 211%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.495 NGN / GHS *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 107% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,228,379 ₦ (GH₵43,337) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (about 1 hour ago)