Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 195%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.586 NGN / GHS *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 96% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,672,220 ₦ (GH₵52,025) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (28 minutes ago)