Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.970 NGN / MYR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 45% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,078,107 ₦ (RM15,191) in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (37 minutes ago)