Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 824 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.817 NGN / TWD
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 25% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,169,000 ₦ (183,547 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,740,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)