Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.041 NGN / TWD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 15% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,164,705 ₦ (179,785 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,890,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuquén costs ARS $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $20 (about 2 hours ago)