Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.343 NGN / TWD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,902,135 ₦ (183,901 NT$) in Taichung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €25 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)