Cost of living in Taganrog, Russia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.745 NGN / RUB
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taganrog (Russia) is 35% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,620,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,056,943 ₦ (руб 183,985) in Taganrog.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Split costs 5.00 kn (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)