Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 97.009 NGN / PEN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 40% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,165,268 ₦ (S/. 12,012) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €190 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Narbonne costs €1.35 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)