Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 99.040 NGN / PEN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 37% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,580,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 989,665 ₦ (S/. 9,993) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)