Cost of living comparison between Tacna, Peru and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 90.116 NGN / PEN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 41% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 922,236 ₦ (S/. 10,234) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rochester, New York costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)