Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 95.614 NGN / PEN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 37% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,230,532 ₦ (S/. 12,870) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $11 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (12 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Worth, Texas costs $2.98 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (30 minutes ago)