Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.851 NGN / SAR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 19% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,217,086 ₦ (﷼ 25,825) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,860,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $80 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 180 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sulaymaniyah costs 13,000 Dinar (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jyväskylä costs €100 (29 minutes ago)