Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 97.297 NGN / SAR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 9% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,726,645 ₦ (﷼ 17,746) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,590,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €47 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 12 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)