Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Tabriz have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00977 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 32% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,329,340 ₦ (﷼ 136,113,358) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 800 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Mysore costs ₨11,182 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)