Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Tabriz have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00991 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 15% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,760,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,492,537 ₦ (﷼ 150,611,812) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 600 ₫ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,000 (30 minutes ago)