Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.968 NGN / BDT *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 26% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,742,192 ₦ (Taka 439,099) in Sylhet.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)