Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33636 NGN / KRW
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 26% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,101,733 ₦ (₩6,248,412) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,670,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (8 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)