Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28021 NGN / KRW *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 8% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,192,092 ₦ (₩7,823,139) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiclayo costs S/. 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (about 2 hours ago)