Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Surt have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 266.876 NGN / LYD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,874,208 ₦ (7,023 Dinar) in Surt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,840,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €1,700 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Natal costs R$ 140 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lyon costs €900 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 14,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)