Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 270.518 NGN / LYD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,734,771 ₦ (6,413 Dinar) in Surt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,670,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 20 zł (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Madison, Wisconsin costs $8 (23 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 48 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 15,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)