Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.988 NGN / THB *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 10% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,816,433 ₦ (165,316 ฿) in Surat Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,650,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Silkeborg costs kr373,998 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,870 (about 2 hours ago)