Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 511 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.795 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 47% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 984,526 ₦ (₨205,308) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Siliguri costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)