Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 527 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.742 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 48% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,063,830 ₦ (₨224,325) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Medellín costs COL$642,900 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £19,348 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Geneva costs CHF 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)