Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 460 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.958 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 46% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,020,615 ₦ (₨205,871) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $35 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belém costs R$ 2,170 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 7,000,000 p. (14 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Ankara costs 30TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 35,000 L£ (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jalandhar costs ₨500 (35 minutes ago)