Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 497 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.616 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 49% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 987,261 ₦ (₨213,881) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨5.63 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)