Cost of living in Surakarta, Indonesia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02364 NGN / IDR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surakarta (Indonesia) is 45% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,110,707 ₦ (Rp 46,981,161) in Surakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,248 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)