Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02350 NGN / IDR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 28% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,132,139 ₦ (Rp 48,171,629) in Surabaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (3 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (36 minutes ago)