Cost of living in Sur, Oman compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 926.603 NGN / OMR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sur (Oman) is 6% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,970,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,860,647 ₦ (﷼ 2,008) in Sur.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 72 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbabane costs Lilangeni50 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Brisbane costs AU$1,505 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (35 minutes ago)