Cost of living in Suphan Buri, Thailand compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.341 NGN / THB *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suphan Buri (Thailand) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,724,597 ₦ (166,778 ฿) in Suphan Buri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,690,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Colombo costs 430,000 ₨ (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 30,000 сўм (36 minutes ago)