Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30236 NGN / IQD
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 10% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,740,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,558,047 ₦ (5,152,870 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (37 minutes ago)