Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30479 NGN / IQD
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 13% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,790,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,551,562 ₦ (5,090,662 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)