Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq vs Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.30400 NGN / IQD
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 13% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,475,652 ₦ (4,854,146 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$20 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in St. John's, NL costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)