Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 818.605 NGN / OMR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 19% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,427,259 ₦ (﷼ 2,965) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 50,000 L£ (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (about 1 hour ago)