Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.273 NGN / EGP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 32% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,515,352 ₦ (E£ 124,077) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $20 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)