Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.756 NGN / EGP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 33% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,348,348 ₦ (E£ 132,259) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,760,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)