Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.707 NGN / BOB *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 14% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,676,078 ₦ ($b36,670) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tashkent costs 1,200 сўм (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)