Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.916 NGN / BOB *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 14% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,688,625 ₦ ($b36,777) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oxford costs £2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,943 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,761 (about 1 hour ago)