Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 50.435 NGN / BOB *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 5% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,570,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,486,569 ₦ ($b29,475) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Częstochowa costs 25 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (25 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Petrozavodsk costs руб 82 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)