Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.215 NGN / BOB *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 16% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,713,577 ₦ ($b37,078) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)