Cost of living comparison between Subotica, Serbia and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.697 NGN / RSD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 44% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 868,002 ₦ (321,803 Дин.) in Subotica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Suwon costs ₩330,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)