Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.723 NGN / RSD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 42% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,356,404 ₦ (498,196 Дин.) in Subotica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)