Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 496 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 435.521 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 72% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,855,461 ₦ (€6,556) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,660,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (33 minutes ago)