Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,787 prices entered by 254 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 42.649 NGN / SEK
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 78% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,094,677 ₦ (72,561 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,740,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 2,500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (about 2 hours ago)