Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,084 prices entered by 296 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.392 NGN / SEK *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 56% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,438,304 ₦ (68,893 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)