Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.206 NGN / RUB
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 32% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,222,607 ₦ (руб 358,124) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,690,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint-Pierre costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Wellington costs NZ$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 70 (about 2 hours ago)