Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.319 NGN / RUB *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 55% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,291,912 ₦ (руб 362,717) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,480,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)