Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.421 NGN / RUB *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 34% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,119,173 ₦ (руб 390,916) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,580,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)