Cost of living comparison between Stavanger, Norway and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 477 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 36.897 NGN / NOK *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 93% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,021,673 ₦ (kr 81,895) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €79 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £40 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Semey costs 99 KZT (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)