Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.533 NGN / NOK *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 99% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,041,103 ₦ (kr 110,614) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,240 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kaunas costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)