Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 183.518 NGN / BGN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 22% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,610,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,256,572 ₦ (6,847 лв) in Stara Zagora.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £30 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 600 (about 1 hour ago)