Cost of living comparison between Stara Zagora, Bulgaria and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 169.258 NGN / BGN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 29% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,654,114 ₦ (9,773 лв) in Stara Zagora.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 22 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 18,500 N$ (33 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Belfast costs £3.33 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (42 minutes ago)