Cost of living in St. John's, NL, Canada compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 179%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 480 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 240.293 NGN / CAD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, NL (Canada) is 47% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,433,755 ₦ (C$14,290) in St. John's, NL to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)