Cost of living comparison between St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 112.733 NGN / XCD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 41% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,313,399 ₦ (EC$29,392) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 42₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)