Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 132.826 NGN / XCD
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 37% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,089,574 ₦ (EC$15,732) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,530,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,550 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 25 CUC (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Khartoum costs 60 Pound (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)