Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 184%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 130.809 NGN / XCD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 44% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,629,252 ₦ (EC$20,100) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,820,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Niterói costs R$ 4.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Changzhou costs 元25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $429 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $11 (about 3 hours ago)