Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 132.831 NGN / XCD
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 39% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,114,966 ₦ (EC$15,922) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,520,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Paulo costs R$ 4.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Gallen costs CHF 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Geelong costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 2 hours ago)