Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 116.511 NGN / XCD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 52% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,372,956 ₦ (EC$20,367) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Fort Worth, Texas costs $3.31 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 7,000 (27 minutes ago)