Cost of living in Srinagar, India compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.222 NGN / INR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 34% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,053,284 ₦ (₨201,713) in Srinagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Hisar costs ₨100 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brno costs 550 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $25,000 (29 minutes ago)