Cost of living in Srinagar, India compared to Abuja, Nigeria (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.704 NGNX / INR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 30% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,450,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,018,241 ₦ (₨181,517) in Srinagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €100 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$559 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 20,000 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,017 (44 minutes ago)