Cost of living comparison between Split, Croatia and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 44.738 NGN / HRK *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,554,035 ₦ (34,736 kn) in Split.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prishtina costs €0.98 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagayan de Oro costs Php69 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (about 1 hour ago)