Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.253 NGN / HRK *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,404,001 ₦ (53,124 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (31 minutes ago)