Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 58.307 NGN / HRK *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 37% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,347,874 ₦ (40,268 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,720,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €2,500 (28 minutes ago)