Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 549 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 59.569 NGN / HRK
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 32% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,965,609 ₦ (32,997 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,490,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)