Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 499 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 55.353 NGN / HRK *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 32% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,600,589 ₦ (46,982 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,970,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元30,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,232 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php30,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)