Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.043 NGN / HRK *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 10% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,066,036 ₦ (44,872 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 80 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $124 (about 1 hour ago)