Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.907 NGN / HRK *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 10% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,235,417 ₦ (48,694 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 4,300 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,005 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (about 2 hours ago)