Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 391.961 NGN / GBP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea (United Kingdom) is 59% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,098,691 ₦ (£7,906) in Southend-on-Sea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)