Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 445 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 410.301 NGN / GBP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 53% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,772,816 ₦ (£6,758) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,810,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $34 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4,300 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 891,750 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)