Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 389.750 NGN / GBP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 45% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,390,072 ₦ (£8,698) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,800 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 3,000 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Islamabad costs ₨150 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 40,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)