Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 514 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 407.288 NGN / GBP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 51% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,839,696 ₦ (£6,972) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (about 1 hour ago)