Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 396.580 NGN / GBP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 38% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,163,589 ₦ (£5,456) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 2 hours ago)