Cost of living in Sorocaba, Brazil compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 451 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 102.149 NGN / BRL *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sorocaba (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,230,356 ₦ (R$ 21,834) in Sorocaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.10 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)