Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.323 NGN / HUF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,690,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,670,366 ₦ (1,262,816 Ft) in Sopron.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)