Cost of living in Songnam, South Korea compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28258 NGN / KRW *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Songnam (South Korea) is 4% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,792,541 ₦ (₩6,343,481) in Songnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,720,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €60 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bangkok costs 7,500 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pilsen costs 12,000 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨8 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $813 (31 minutes ago)