Cost of living in Solapur, India compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.629 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Solapur (India) is 44% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 875,918 ₦ (₨189,223) in Solapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)