Cost of living in Sokoto, Nigeria compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Sokoto have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Sokoto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017.
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is 6% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,836,377 ₦ in Sokoto.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (3 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (25 minutes ago)