Cost of living comparison between Smolensk, Russia and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.924 NGN / RUB *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Smolensk (Russia) is 23% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,501,323 ₦ (руб 304,881) in Smolensk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)