Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 59.008 NGN / HRK
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,578,343 ₦ (26,748 kn) in Slavonski Brod.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montclair, New Jersey costs $13 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $813 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Rochester, New York costs $0.58 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in La Paz costs $b10 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (42 minutes ago)