Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 56.418 NGN / HRK *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 7% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,027,193 ₦ (35,932 kn) in Slavonski Brod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,890,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $379 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 15KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩0 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)