Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 702 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.848 NGN / MKD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 10% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,870,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,692,017 ₦ (247,072 ден) in Skopje.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hubli costs ₨35,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $4.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $461 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,290 (about 1 hour ago)