Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 43.655 NGN / SEK
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 73% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,036,188 ₦ (69,550 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,760,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Odessa costs 350₴ (23 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Batumi costs 0.60 Lari (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vilnius costs €0.98 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £860 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)