Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 41.472 NGN / SEK
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 66% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,879,958 ₦ (69,444 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,740,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (2 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.16 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $25,344 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Granada costs €0.67 (about 1 hour ago)