Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.527 NGN / UAH *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 63% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,750,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 651,897 ₦ (48,191₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.66 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)