Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.654 NGN / UAH
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 65% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,620,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 558,957 ₦ (40,938₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Surabaya costs Rp 11,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,017 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (about 3 hours ago)