Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 294 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 55.828 NGN / DKK
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 198% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,740,092 ₦ (kr84,905) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,590,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 4 hours ago)