Cost of living in Sihanoukville, Cambodia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07809 NGN / KHR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 24% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,480,356 ₦ (18,957,958 Riels) in Sihanoukville.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (36 minutes ago)