Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07853 NGN / KHR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 6% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,835,773 ₦ (23,375,515 Riels) in Siem Reap.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $16 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)