Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08710 NGN / KHR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 16% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,995,914 ₦ (22,916,262 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,720,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20,985 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €6.00 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (43 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Paris costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (about 2 hours ago)