Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08848 NGN / KHR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 8% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,734,152 ₦ (19,598,341 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (about 2 hours ago)