Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08900 NGN / KHR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 18% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,008,358 ₦ (22,564,856 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)