Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08937 NGN / KHR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 8% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,884,258 ₦ (21,084,742 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,750,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chelyabinsk costs руб 600 (30 minutes ago)