Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08912 NGN / KHR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 19% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,862,715 ₦ (20,900,966 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,560,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €499 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $323 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 35 (40 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Medina costs ﷼ 10 (about 1 hour ago)