Cost of living in Sibu, Malaysia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.876 NGN / MYR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sibu (Malaysia) is 11% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,745,561 ₦ (RM24,628) in Sibu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Brussels costs €1.79 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (35 minutes ago)