Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.947 NGN / PKR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 14% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,730,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,480,017 ₦ (₨502,280) in Sialkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)