Cost of living in Shymkent, Kazakhstan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.954 NGN / KZT *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is 58% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 812,125 ₦ (851,210 KZT) in Shymkent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Stuttgart costs €2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Gyumri costs 12,000Dram (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $18,959 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)